Friday, March 16, 2007

Asking and Receiving Law Of Attraction

Expectations and allowing

The other morning I had an opportunity to understand allowing and receiving. I awoke early with the small of my back very uncomfortable. I turned and twisted and couldn’t find relief. I came downstairs and got the bottle of Advil, taking two pills out I knew that these were created to relieve pain and promptly took two of them.

Going into my office I booted up the computer and began to read email. Within a few minutes I was aware that my back was perfect. It was one of those delightful Ah Ha moments in life where the light bulb over your head lights up and you just Know something. I realized that my need for a perfect feeling back led to action; taking the Advil. My expectations were that Advil works, easily and quickly without any further supervision on my part. There was no need for me to direct it’s path through my body, no need to check in every few minutes to make sure it was working. I know that my natural state of Being is Wholeness. I also expect to experience this. The stiff and sore feelings in my back were also created due to my thinking that all the standing I did Saturday would lead to a backache, which it did. LOL

As I sat at my desk I accepted the wholeness in my body and the working of Advil to bring relief. This is the answer to one of my biggest questions in the Law Of Attraction. That question is, what do I DO while waiting for the desired manifestation to show up in my life???
I expect.. period. I know that this is LAW.. and this law works every time, all the time. A lot of the time I resist the manifestation by trying to do the work myself. My job is to be clear about what I want. I take time to fill in all the details of this want so I am really, really sure this is what is wanted by me. I ask, I do this by feeling myself having this very thing that is wanted in my life right now. The moment that I express a desire with words, thoughts, feelings; that thing is already on it’s way to me.

This period of time is where a lot of us get anxious and try to force the manifestation with work, begging, pleading, and worry thoughts. This is most often why it takes so long for us to receive, we are pushing it away by trying to force it.

As a gardener I understand this process with the seed I plant. I take time to prepare the soil, pick out the perfect flower or vegetable seed, make sure they are planted to the correct depth. I water and keep out the stray weeds. I expect the seed to sprout and grow into the correct plant that matches the seed I put in the ground. I never dig them up to make sure they are sprouting correctly. When I go into my newly planted garden I talk to them, telling them how wonderful they are, how perfect they are. I praise them and give thanks for the harvest I know is coming several months away.
I make preparation for this harvest by cleaning out my freezer, getting my canning jars ready and making sure I have enough of them to hold the magnificent bounty that is on it’s way into my life.

For all the things I am asking for in my life, this is the process I use to receive them. I ask, I expect, I make room for, and I receive.

Love yourself well,
Donna
Friday, March 16, 2007
© LyonZPath Donna DeVane

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.