Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Even cats forget who they are « Secret Design Creations

Even cats forget who they are

Posted by Donna DeVane on November 18, 2009

I share my home in my life with several cats. I don’t remember a time in my life when I have not aired my home with cats. Watching them soak up sun and window seal as they serenely groomed themselves has always been very relaxing to me. Recently though I began to realize that my cats have forgotten who they are. Sure they still bathe in the sunlight and enjoy a good game of pop about the house with anything not tied down, but they no longer have the instinct to hunt.

My daughter, the cats and I all live way out in the country where vermin or plenty. Are yard is visited daily by hundreds of birds nesting in the trees and eating from the feeders. At night rabbits hop freely through our yard. Deer run paths created most likely by their grandparents. We also have mice. Now understand me I have nothing against mice in general, actually I think they’re rather cute. What what do we go below noses and constantly moving whiskers and all that soft fur they beg to be petted. I’ve even had my life’s for pets purchased at the pet shop and kept in a cage.

Each time the field behind the house is plowed the wild mice see this as an invitation to move into my house. I hear you asking, but don’t lie stay away from homes with cats in it? The answer is no. These are these mice have never heard this myth or I must come to the logical conclusion that my cats have forgotten how to be cats. See my cats lay about the kitchen all day long waiting for someone to feel that dish with food Or offer a bit of Milk as a treat. The best part of the day is spent reclining about the kitchen or other rooms of the house lifting their heads when someone enters to see whether or not they will be fed.

I have mentioned to the cats on numerous occasions that they are supposed to eat mice. Only one momma cat will go to the bother to catcher a mouse now and again when she has kittens to wean. The rest of the cats lay about waiting for a human to offer them dinner. A friend recently said that I was possibly a overfeeding the cats and that’s why they would not go outside and hunt mice. I thought about that and came to the conclusion that my cats have forgotten who they are. Because they have all been raised inside my home, fed many times a day and petted since birth they have forgotten their natural state. Hardly does a cat even bother a bird on the bird feeder, a young cat will now and again will flick it’s tail and watch in wonder at the antics of the birds but it seems to be too much bother to try to catch one.

The cats have become hypnotized into a state of being which is not natural for them. Like most people they have forgotten who they truly are. It doesn’t matter a lot to the cats whether or not they remember their natural state of being hunters long as I continue to feed them. But for human beings it is very important that we remember who we are so that we can live life to the fullest extent possible. A lot of people run about like rats in a maze trying to work enough in order to get enough to be happy. Lifetimes are spent in pursuit of enough work so that at retirement one can be comfortable.

Human beings were created to be creators, working with source energy to bring forth one amazing human experience after another. Due to most humans forgetting their power to create and bring forth into form all good experiences life is more like a battle than a divine creation. Just as my cats have forgotten their natural state humans have forgotten as well. Due to this forgetfulness we create wars, dis-ease, poverty and lack. All unwanted states and experiences are the result of having forgotten who we are.

Upon remembering that you are Creative Source Energy bringing forth into form whatever you give your passion and attention to you can once again begin to experience life as you were intended to.

 

For more information on living fully

This entry was posted on November 18, 2009 at 8:32 pm and is filed under Blogroll, Law of Attraction, The secret. Tagged: , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Edit this entry.

Posted via web from Earth Mother Self Heal

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive