Sunday, January 17, 2010

You can change your life today. I will help, promise.

                                         Life Coach Gift Of Self Healing

This certificate entitles you an opportunity for self discovery and working with the power of your own life coach. I offer you the change to give coaching a test run without long term commitment.  You even get to decide what it's worth to you by making a donation.

As a life coach,energy worker, my joy is to guide you as a Path Finder of old.  One who listens and helps you discover your own answers, your gifts, talents, dreams and the motivation, combined with courage, to share them with the world.

Self Healing is the remembering of Who You Are.  Most  have forgotten, being brainwashed by those around us since childhood.  You have forgotten how powerful, creative, insightful and wise you really are.
You have forgotten your first Cause.. that you are the Energy of Source.. the Child of GOD/Goddess..

What I offer is total spiritual coaching.. energy work, intuitive healing of past emotions, limiting beliefs, fear, doubt and a release of what is holding you back from the realization of the life you desire.

 Perhaps you are starting a business, new relationship or just need some extra insights into opening up to more prosperity and abundance.

Self image, weight, fitness, health, wealth, confidence, motivation, starting your own business, these and many more are topics we can cover and move forward to limitless living.

Spiritual coaching will help You to change YOUR life by changing YOU.  Your experiences are a reflection of beliefs and habits formed over your life time.  We will look at these and shift them about in order to allow a flow of new thoughts, feelings, beliefs to enter your subconscious mind that better serve you and your goals in life.

You did not come forth in physical form to struggle.  You chose physical form in order to experience yourself as Creative Energy, creating happily as a little child.

For more information you may email me
You email me using this link

Or better yet.. take action.

This is how it works.
Make a donation of your choice.  It's really that simple.  Why do I offer this?
I don't have to.  I have been inspired by Spirit to reach out and help everyone who really wants answers.  This is it.. You deserve answers.. you deserve help.  I realize some are not sure of what energy coaching is all about.  This gives you the chance to find out.  Some are on a really tight budget and can't afford my regular fees.  I understand.. I've been there.  This is my way of giving something back.  I ask for a donation as your commitment to you that you are going to be honest and willing to work with me to assure you get the most from our time together.  I also make this commitment to you.  I will keep you on as a donation client for up to three months.. longer by special arrangement.  You have only to desire to make real changes in your life.

First use Paypal button to donate.. to invest in YOUR LIFE>


We will then arrange a schedule for you to call me for one hour sessions to work through your issues, healing sessions, clearing of old beliefs, letting go of limits and actual steps to move you into abundance, well being and joy.

  You may use Paypal to pay before the call.  Even if you don't have a Paypal account you can pay using your credit card as I have a business account with them.


If you are truly ready to change your life you will take me up on this free call.  I am interested in working with people who are ready to Be happy, successful and satisfied in their lives.
If this is YOU>>>>Take action right now.. While this offer lasts.  Once my time slots are full.. I will take the offer down.

Perhaps you have questions about life coaching.
To that end I have written an ebook report that discusses what a life coach is, what one does and how to choose the one that's perfect for you.
I hope you will download your copy of this FREE ebook report.

Get your free copy of my Ebook, What is a life coach and why do I need one?
It will answer many of your questions about what a life coach is, what one does and how to choose one that's perfect for you.
Fill out the form to get your copy.

 

 

Posted via web from Earth Mother Self Heal

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive