Tuesday, September 07, 2010

It’s Time for YOU to Heal YOUR Life « Secret Design Creations

It’s Time for YOU to Heal YOUR Life

Posted by Donna DeVane on September 7, 2010

journeybookYou are among the first to see my book.  Woo Hoo, I am so excited.  The proof is on the way to me and in a few weeks it will be ready for purchase.  This has been a long time coming.  I began teaching these lessons for self healing in 1997 and over the years have added to the principles you will now find in the book.  I’ve been amazed as people have reported to me what a difference the tools in the book have made in their ability to heal the past, physical pain, emotions and live free.

I am delighted to reveal to you my plans around this book and the powerful life changing message it brings to you.  As soon as it’s available for sale I will be offering a one hour FREE teleseminar to all those who purchase the book.  This phone call will focus on getting you started on working the self heal lessons contained in the book.  After the first free call you will have the option of continuing to work with me in this group coaching setting once a week.  You will still have the option of working one on one with me if you like, or being a part of the group coaching activity.  The group coaching will be a two hour phone call each week where I can answer your questions and help you work through the healing lessons in the book.  I will limit each class to 20 students.  The price will be $20.00 per person per coaching session.  This gives you opportunity to communicate with me live.

Within a few weeks the book will be live, I’m waiting on the proof now, just received notice it’s been shipped.  I want to have things lined up when it goes live in a few weeks.  Email me at donnadevane@gmail.com and put journey book in the subject.  As soon as the book is live and I am ready to begin the teleseminar phone calls I will email you.

You can see a preview of the book on Amazon by clicking here

Note, the book isn’t live yet, but go ahead and bookmark it.  Share the link with your Twitter and Facebook friends.  Help me to help others.

Once the book is live I will begin setting up the first FREE teleseminar for those who buy the book.  This is going to be great.  A Journey Back To Self is a powerful tool to help YOU change your life.  If you have already bought the ebook, let me know by email and I’ll send you the information on the free phone call.

Please note also that when the book goes live I will no longer offer the ebook.  I will be offering some new ways to work with me in a few weeks as well.  I am excited to be a part of this Spiritual Evolution that is happening right now on our planet.  You are a part of it too.  Embrace the chance to Heal Your Life and Live Free.

I look forward to working with you and will keep you updated.  Just a head’s up.  I will soon be adding audio classes that will work with the book. 

Posted via email from Earth Mother Self Heal

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.