Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I’ve done all I can, now it’s your turn to apply it « Secret Design Creations

I’ve done all I can, now it’s your turn to apply it

Posted by Donna DeVane on September 9, 2009

livecoverwkey

I learned a long time ago that once I have done all I can do it’s time to let go and let GOD and the saying goes.
I really do enjoy helping people be well and successful and do all I can to be of service. I write, do podcasts, a radio show, ebooks, classes.. I hold each person in the light each and every day that you will feel the tug of Spirit and move into the expression of your highest self.
I love teaching and helping, I’ve done it since I was a little girl. It thrills me to be of service to another and help them along their path.
Through coaching and healing I have had the joy of people experiencing healing of body, mind and spirit. That’s so incredible. It keeps me so delighted with how wonderful we are.. so powerful.. and more often than not.. so ignorant to that wonder and power.
That’s where I come in.. I remind you of your wonder and power.. to be, have, do.. whatever you can imagine.
You have no idea of how many hours I am online and on the phone each week sharing with others the good news of their power to heal and create. I love it.. I really do.
Now it’s your turn. I want to ask you how many free things are on your computer that you haven’t read or listened to?
How many groups do you belong to and never visit and add energy to?
How many self help books are on your shelf either unread or not applied to your life?
I know the answer.. I’ve been there..
Years ago while reading yet another self help book I cried out to Spirit asking what now? What do I do? How do I change my life? How can I make it better?
I heard a little giggle.. and a voice that said, "Donna stop all your reading and just apply what you’ve already learned. ".
I remembered a verse in the Bible.. "ever learning and never coming to the understanding of the truth". That got my attention.. I began right then and there applying all the wonderful knowledge that I had gleaned over the years.. and you know what happened?????
MY LIFE CHANGED!
That’s why I teach, coach and write.. I want you to understand that it’s time to APPLY what you’ve learned. Knowledge is not power.. it’s only potential power.. it must be applied.. become wisdom to have any power over you. If knowledge itself were power all the books in the world would take over..
It’s time for you to apply.. knowledge.. to BEcome all that you’ve dreamed, hoped for, wished for..
Start right now. Apply what you have read, heard and know … it will change your life.
Don’t understand how to use the law of attraction? Click here.

This entry was posted on September 9, 2009 at 9:18 pm and is filed under Law of Attraction, The secret, secret, spiritual healing, well being. Tagged: , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Edit this entry.

Posted via web from donnadevane's posterous

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive