Sunday, September 13, 2009

Law of attraction ordering from Source « Secret Design Creations

Law of attraction ordering from Source

Posted by Donna DeVane on September 13, 2009

 

The other day I placed an order for a wireless router. 

It’s on the way to my home now.  I know this because I ordered it and paid for it.  I also got an email telling me it was shipped.

I expect it in a few days, don’t know exactly when, but I know it’s on the way.

How is this related to the law of attraction?

Easy… now, let me tell you the process and how it’s similar.

When I realized that I had use of a new wireless router and would really like to have a new one I spent time online researching what type was best for my needs.  My daughter and I both want to be online at the same time and we both stream a lot..

I looked at pictures and read a lot of information about different types of routers.  I even asked a few people I knew to tell me their opinions.  This was the process of my getting clear about what I really wanted.  I didn’t just jump online and order the first router I saw, I thought it through and picked one that really fit my needs.

After I had made my decision I simply ordered what I wanted.  I know it’s on the way to me.  I ordered and trust that it is moving towards me even though I don’t see it.  I trust that what I order will arrive.

Now for the law of attraction part. 

It’s very important that you take the time to do a bit of research.. the getting clear aspect of working with creative principles.  The more clear you are the easier it is for your order to arrive. 

Just as I wouldn’t go online to shop and just start clicking “buy it” and expect people to figure out what I wanted, I know that with the law of attraction I need to know what I want with clarity of vision and purpose.

Understand why you really want something.  Watch your children as they use the process of getting what they want.  They KNOW why they want it.  They are a perfect teacher of how to use the law of attraction naturally, they get the concept.

After you decide what you want.. place your order.  When you can line up your what, with the why.. and the feeling of having it.. then you just simply trust that it’s on the way to you right now.

Be open to “tracking updates” from the Universe too.  These will appear as smaller versions of what you ordered letting you know that the big package has been shipped seperatly … and is well on it’s way.

The law of attraction is always working , all the time for everyone.  Keep it simple and fun.

Get a copy of my newest ebook, “The Parable of Liver and Onions, The Key to the Kingdom”.  It’s reveals just how easy it is to create your life with your thoughts and feelings.  It’s getting rave reviews from adults, parents and children.

Get your copy here! Today!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

This entry was posted on September 13, 2009 at 8:24 pm and is filed under Law of Attraction, The secret, manifestation. Tagged: , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Posted via web from donnadevane's posterous

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive