Sunday, December 20, 2009

Spiritual Coaching for Spiritual Beings Discover the power of YOU

Spiritual Coaching for Spiritual Beings

Spiritual coaching for spiritual Beings works

You are ready now to discover Who You Are


Hello, I’m Donna DeVane and I have an offer that will transform your life.  I’m a spiritual healer and life coach, my joy is helping others discover how to live empowered and limitless lives.

You have read the books, seen the movies, taken classes.. yet it hasn’t fallen into place for you as you would like it to.

What I offer you is coaching from a spiritual level of Beingness.  You are spirit.. everything is spirit.. it’s energy.  Things and experiences are spiritual energy brought into matter.. form through thought and feelings combined with actions.

You probably know that, you’ve read it.  What you really need is a way to live these truths.. make them a daily, moment by moment part of your conscious thought and actions.  That’s where it gets sticky for most people.  You have affirmations all around your house yet the “old” thoughts keep coming back.  You try to tame them only to have them pop up more often.

You are resisting.. and the more you do the more they come out to play.

Working with me provides you intuitive insight, I read between the lines of what you say.. into what you believe yourself to be.  I bring this to your attention so that you can better understand how you are creating your life.

By working with spiritual energy you develop more awareness of yourself, and who you wish to experience yourself as Being.  This is what we nurture.

Presently I am offering a trial coaching / healing session for a donation of your choice.  Why do I do this?  I was inspired a year ago by Spirit to reach out and help all who are willing to change.  I realize that money is a factor for many who would love coaching but the money just isn’t there for you right now.  You might also wonder if coaching really works.

I could give away a free session.. but you wouldn’t get to experience yourself as Being prosperous by giving.  Money is a big hang up for most people.  You keep putting things off until you have enough or more money.  That attitude and the actions that follow keep you from having more.

You decide what to invest in YOURSELF.  What are you comfortable with?  I don’t want your utility or grocery money, I don’t need it.  You are not my Source.  I ask for a donation so you can experience prosperity flowing through you.  You give something of value in exchange for something of value.

Here’s what a recent coaching client wrote me this morning after his first coaching session with me last evening.

“hi Donna

mindful stuff! i was looking for my homework to follow through with our discussion – i have never had such a discussion in my life. I have read many things in my life, but the discussion opened up many things. I am more conscious of my thoughts and whenever the “fear” shows i acknowledge and move up the emotional ladder ;)

thank you

- Mo”

What does this mean for you?
What do you get out of it?

Coaching from a spiritual point of view takes into consideration that you are a Whole Being.  You are only experiencing yourself as a created illusion of poverty, sickness, etc.  By focusing on Who You Really Are we bring your attention back to Truth.

You will discover how to work with your feelings, thoughts, experiences to transform them rather than fighting them.
You will be given homework after each session to make it real.  You receive follow up through email.
Applying what you have learned is key to the knowledge becoming wisdom that changes you and your life.

You are so much more than you believe yourself to be and have experienced. Do this for you.  Do it to change your life.
It’s easy, simple and you decide the amount.  All sessions will be held within 48 hours.

You are under no obligation to continue or buy anything else.
I agree to continue working with you on a donation basis for as long as you like.

You can change your life today… the question is … will you?

Use this link for more information and to donate. I use paypal, have since it first started.  Once I receive an email of your donation I will email you to set up a time.

Edit this entry.

Posted via web from Earth Mother Self Heal

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive