Monday, December 21, 2009

Taking it easy with the law of attraction « Secret Design Creations

Taking it easy with the law of attraction

Posted by Donna DeVane on December 21, 2009

Huernia hystrix flower Corona macro

 

 

 

 

 

As a coach I am asked a lot of questions.  I love the questions as they always get me thinking.  If I don’t have information about something I know how to find out.  Been that way my whole life and it’s served me well.

The other day a client asked me “what about all those people who live on welfare”, “they don’t work and yet they have health care, help paying their utility bills, they get food vouchers and even a check each month, what about them”?

I do some of my best thinking in a hot tub and as I relaxed in water almost hot enough to boil shrimp an idea came to me about this subject.  What if these folks understand something that a lot of people forget?  What if they understand that life is supposed to be easy, their needs are supposed to be taken of?

I’m not suggesting that we all quit our jobs and sign up for welfare, I am suggesting that perhaps we’ve been looking at the outer appearance of a situation and not seeing something important.

Life IS supposed to be easy.  Needs are supposed to be met.  Everyone should have enough food, shelter, clothing, health care to do a bit more than survive.

Perhaps we have something to learn here.  I know a few people on welfare and they spend their days doing what they really enjoy doing.  Most spend lots of time with their small children, learning about the world together. 

The law of attraction brings us what we expect.  If you expect that you have to work really hard for a really long time to succeed, then that’s what you get to experience.

If, on the other hand you see life as about doing what really thrills you, feeds your soul.. you already are successful.

I’m often asked how I got started coaching and why I do it.  The answer is simple, I love learning and sharing that with others.  It thrills me to help someone discover how powerful they are and how easily they can create the life they really desire to experience.

Creative Principle, law of attraction is easy.  It’s simple and natural.  You’ve always known that.. you just forget now and again.

Let me help you remember how easy life is.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

This entry was posted on December 21, 2009 at 11:25 pm and is filed under GIYAME, Law of Attraction, My LOA Creations, The secret, healing, manifestation, reiki, secret, shamanism, spiritual healing, well being. Tagged: , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Edit this entry.

Posted via web from Earth Mother Self Heal

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive