Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kick Start Your Life Get validated for success

Validate Yourself for Happiness



As a spiritual life coach I hear from a lot of people who don't feel validated They are suffering with low self esteem, feeling low and unsuccessful. This is not a good way to feel. Waking up in the morning with nothing to look forward to, nothing that excites you and gets your juices flowing just isn't living, it's surviving.


You are not here to just survive, to manage, to get through one more set of challenges.


You are here to Thrive... to be happy, to enjoy each moment of your physical existence.


I know the feeling, I've been there. One of the reasons I don't go there now is I don't like the way it feels. I bet you don't like feeling low and down either. We are Beings of joy, love, happiness and pleasure. We thrive on feeling good. We are at our eternal best when we are excited, inspired and motivated.


You know you want to feel good. You strive and struggle to get into that place of joy and excitement about life. Sometimes you make it and sometimes you just can't seem to reach that far.


Here's what I want you to do starting right now. Validate yourself. That's right I want you to validate yourself.


Out loud I want you to say three things that you really like about yourself. Go ahead, say I have beautiful eyes, delightful hair, my body is perfect for me.


Say them again. You can use something different from the examples I give.


Now think of three more things you really appreciate about yourself.


I love my sense of humor, my smile is awesome, I am very loving.


Say it again, a bit louder. You are validating yourself and it's really important.


You are a wonderful, powerful, creative, magical being. Sometimes you just to to be reminded of it.

You are talented, giving, generous, caring, motivating, inspiring, wise, funny, loving and strong.


Go ahead and say those things about yourself. Validate yourself some more. It's good for you.


We talk a lot about the attitude of gratitude. It's wonderful and powerful, yet it's only a step in the direction of appreciation. Appreciation is the vibration of the Creative Source of which you are a part. You can't severe your tie from Source Energy, that's who you are. You can however stop being aware of the connection. This is where the validation comes in. It's a means of feeling the connection. Getting you back in line with who you are rides the wave of appreciation. Using the tools of self validation several times each day will help you to see yourself as you really are.


You have many dreams that you haven't brought into physical for yet because you don't believe in the dreams and you don't believe in yourself. Through self validation you will be able to tear down that wall of limiting beliefs and move through with inspired action.


Now I want you to make a list of all the things you've achieved in the past week.

Write down every goal you've accomplished for the week. Include everything you can think of from the little to the large.

Allow yourself to feel good about these accomplishments.


Say out loud, I accomplish my goals and bring my dreams into reality. I am a powerful creator, following inspiration with motivated action.


Now take the list to a month.


Go for six months, then a year. This is a powerful exercise to do at the end and the beginning of each New Year. It's also a great boost when you are feeling stuck.


Everyone feels a bit low now and then. We tend to let our emotions be in charge of what we are thinking and thus how we feel. Through the process of these exercises you can bust loose anything and move into a better feeling energy.


I encourage you to do the validation exercise first thing each morning. You will find that it empowers you with joy, hope, and belief in yourself.


If you really want to boost the energy quickly set aside 15 minutes to do an appreciate exercise.

Start off by letting your eyes move around the room until something catches your attention that really pleases you. Say out loud I am so appreciative of _____________.

Move on to the next thing in the room, look outside and see what pleases you. In just a few minutes this will take on a life of it's own as things to appreciate flow quicker and quicker to your awareness.


Through self validation and Appreciation exercises you will quickly transform your feelings, your thoughts and in a short time your physical experiences.


I want you to know just how beautiful, gifted, talented, important, loved, and inspiring you really ARE.




My passion is helping you really realize who you are. Right now I am running a special Validate yourself offer. For a $10.00 donation I will help you validate yourself. I will give you 15 minutes of intense life coaching/validation to get you started on the road to changing your life. You owe it to yourself to feel validated and I will help you.

After you make the donation you will receive an email from me setting up a time for your session.  It will include my phone number.

You owe this to yourself, so do it right now and show yourself that, "yes I can".

$10.00

I offer this mini session to give you an idea of what a coaching/healing session can do for you. Go ahead and give it a try.. it will make your day feel better.

Posted via web from donnadevane's posterous

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive