Monday, August 17, 2009

More than just life coaching, real help for real people with real lives

                            

Are you ready for your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

Are you worried about the economy?
Are you concerned about how to make it?
What to do, where to go? 

I understand.  Many are out of jobs, worried about their house payments, car payments.. what to do next to bring about more opportunities for success.

Perhaps you are experiencing dis-ease in your body.  I will help you.

Dis-ease is connected to your energy level, to what you are creating.  The body is giving you notice that something is wrong and needs to be balanced.
Let me help you find this point of balance.
We will root out the reasons for dis-ease and change the foundation of your energy so you will heal.

I really do want to help.. and am offering a one hour life coaching session with you by phone to get you started.

I have been a healer and life coach for many years.  I understand the fear and stress of life.  I am a mother, grandmother and do know about wanting to provide for your children.

You need an objective person to listen and lift you  up.  I can see behind the outer stress and into the heart of the matter.  I can help.  

Perhaps you are one of those people who get excited about all these changes.  You see change as an opportunity to shake things up and find new ways of succeeding.
This is great.. you just need someone to help you sort through all the possibilities and find the best actions to take to get your dreams rolling.

Have you got plans and dreams for a new joy, new relationship?  Are you ready to succeed in your business?  Working together with me you can achieve so much more in a shorter period of time.

Let me help.  Go ahead, reach out and let someone make a difference in your life.  You deserve understanding and encouragement. 
My coaching is designed to help you see opportunities that you are missing right now.  As a healer I understand self imposed limits, beliefs that keep you from succeeding.  Let me help.

The best gift you can give yourself is getting your life on track.

Why am I offering an hour of coaching/healing for a donation?
Because I really care.  It's more than the money, it's the change that is taking place right now across our planet.  We need each person living free and successfully to move these changes forward.

I have open slots now due to my grandson going to school.  Rather than take on new clients as I usually do, I was inspired to offer this type of coaching sessions as I realize so many are deeply worried and concerned.

This is my way of being the change I wish for the world.  I desire everyone to live their dreams, to be happy, to enjoy life. 
I know this is outrageous.. I want it to be.  I want to be involved in really helping you shift your life.. live your dreams.. enjoy a passionate life..

I'm not even going to tell you what I normally get for an hour of coaching.  I leave it up to you.  Make a donation that you are comfortable with.  Here's how it works. 

Decide to change your life
Decide to let me help you.
Decide how much you want to donate.
Use the donation button to donate with your Paypal account or credit card.
Once I receive notice of your donation I will email you to set up a phone call.  If you are in the US I can call you.  Outside the USA we can use Skype.

You decide.. to change your life.. you decide how much energy to exchange..
You get excited, motivated, encouraged to follow your dreams and change your life.
It's a win win for both of us. 

I am also offering this hour as a healing/balancing session. Many have asked and I will now offer your choice, life coaching or healing/balancing session.
Be sure to tell me before the phone call which one you are requesting as I have to prepare differently for them.

This isn't a gimmick.  I'm serious about helping.  I will even promise to keep you as a client for three months on a donation only basis.  This is plenty of time to get you started on the road to change and success.

You've got everything to gain.. so go ahead and give it a try.

I've been helping people feel better, live better and do better for over 15 years. Isn't it time you gave yourself a break and got the inspiration that you need to move your life forward?
What's holding you back? Limiting beliefs? Sickness? Poverty? Bad relationships?
I will and can help.
Make the choice to make your life better.. starting today. I will help you.

Posted via web from donnadevane's posterous

No comments:

Heal Your LIfe With Law of Attaction

My photo
Somewhere In, Alabama, United States
Donna DeVane is a certified GIYAME energy healer, teacher and author, and life coach. Her work inspires and empowers women to live life fully and blissfully. Her book Creating Yourself A Mini Guide to the LOA takes you step by step through the principles of the Law of Attraction. Change your life from the inside out. A Journey Back to Self is the result of 12 years of real time and online classes with lessons which heal your emotions and restore balance and well being in your life. Her special line of gemstone jewelry combines her knowledge of the metaphysical energy of stones and crystals to provide jewelry that really makes a difference. Native American style primitive dream catchers and booger masks are created to bring powerful energy of healing and balance into your life. Gemstone and crystal Feng Shui cures and suncatchers promote positive energy and rainbows. Donna is 4th degree recommended black belt in Tae Kwon Do and encourages all women to learn this powerful art of mental, physical and spiritual balance. Her books on healing and working with the principles of Law of Attraction are life changing.

Blog Archive